Hello!

BellaFarfalla

Songster
12 Years
Apr 13, 2011
Idaho
I am not new on here, but it has been a long time since I have been on here so thought I would reintroduce myself. We started out having chickens in 2011 in WA, but had to move for the Navy and downsized our chickens. Now that my husband is out of the Navy, we are in Southeastern Idaho and starting to do some homesteading. We called our mini farm Caper Inn Farm and had goats and chickens when we first moved here. We no longer have goats, but still have our chickens and have added some rabbits. We have 10 permanent laying hens who run around the yard and two rabbits who keep them company. Two to three times a year we get some meat chickens and then send them to freezer camp. We also garden, can, sew, craft, and our girls are in 4-H. My middle daughter is our chicken gal. She showed our Americauna as her Cloverbud project this year and raised it from a chick. It now follows her around the yard and likes to sleep in her lap. We have a small piece of property and are hoping to expand in the coming years. My husband and I are both students currently and working on finishing our degrees.

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sounds like you have a nice little farm!

Make yourself at home here. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to get back in touch with us. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in you and your husband getting your degrees.

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom