Hello

timbowsr

Chirping
5 Years
Oct 7, 2014
Southwest Louisiana
Hi guys. Been browsing this site for a while now while I drooled over everyone's chickens and their coops. I had been wanting chickens for years and decided now was as good a time as any. I recently purchased 3 RIR, 3 Delaware and 3 Blue Andalusians ( I think I spelled that right ). Waiting to see if they are hens or roosters and have them housed in a temporary pen that my nephew loaned me. I am building a coop and when it's complete I'll post all the pics and specs. Enjoying the site, keep up the great reads and info!!

welcome-byc.gif

Glad you have joined us.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

How egg-citing!! We are so glad you could join our community!!

Have you stopped by our learning center yet? Lots of good articles on all the aspects of keeping your new birds...https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Enjoy this new journey you are on. If you have any questions along the way, you know where we are.
wink.png

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

If you're wondering what sex your chickens are, I'd post some photos of them, either on this thread or in the What Breed or Gender is This? section of the forums. I, and many others, would be glad to help you identify them!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you.

You've received some good advice already!

Good luck with the flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom