Hello

slav defence

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 12, 2014
Hey people,
I am slav defence and doing my MSc in genetics.Honestly speaking,I don't have any poultry nor I have any idea in raising chicken.I belong to urban areas of eastern country,far away from EU and I have joined this site to learn and take help with experienced people in understanding poultry since it is my subject in genetics,second semester.
Regards

Hello. You should consider getting some pet chickens ;) They are so awesome.
yippiechickie.gif

Raising chickens is such a sweet thing.But I live in apartments and have no space for raising chicken.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!!

Good luck with all your poultry projects and we do welcome you to our flock!

Welcome to BYC!!! We are so glad you joined our community!! Hopefully you can work something out and acquire some chickens.
wink.png

Good Luck!!!

Turkenstein25

I have heard of house chickens but could never do that…..:)  

Well I have too.I had a quail once-beautiful and really friendly, but it died after one year and all of its feathers were shed from back(moulting maybe) and it suffered of flue.I loved that bird so much but such tragedy WS really hurtful.I really had no idea for how to tackle poultry bird,if I do then it wouldn't be ended up like that.
Then I came to learn a lot of things when I took admission in genetics-from basics of poultry till molecular genetics of chicken, the chick's genome and heridity characters.
I thank you all for giving me such a warm welcome and for showing so much support.:)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom