Hello

waterbustn

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 20, 2014
I decided to build my own incubator after much thought and many YouTube videos. Had my 5 year old daughter help me build it out of an old cooler we had, living in AK you have lots of those. Now that it's on, regulating the temp is proving to drive me a little crazy. I've got it so it fluctuates in the "zone" but I'm really trying to dial it in. We can't wait to hatch our own chicks this spring! :)

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. My family and I have visited Alaska on several occasions and love it there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your hatch.

I've never hatched eggs but if you go to "Raising Backyard chickens, forum- a menu opens to the right - top will be Incubation and hatching - information

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Thanks! I've been lurking in the shadows for a couple months, been doing a lot of reading, watching YouTube videos, chatting with people locally that have chickens. Lots of very useful info on here!

Back
Top Bottom