Hello!

ceebean

Hatching
Mar 28, 2015
So happy to have found such a wonderful site :)! Although I grew up around lots of chickens, I haven't tried it on my own....but I'm ready to start. I have an out building (by Rubbermaid) that is 8x10 so I am looking for ideas to convert it into my coop. I'm so excited to start this. Thanks for any advice in advance and may God bless!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Be sure that your coop has good ventilation so that moisture does not build up inside of it. Sometimes the pre-fab plastic buildings can be prone to that. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in turning your rubbermaid building into a coop.

Hello! I'm new here myself but I' know that there is an insane amount of knowledge in here. You shouldn't have any problem finding what you need..

Hello
frow.gif
and Welcome to BYC!
woot.gif

Glad to have you join! Feel free to make yourself at home!

You may want to peruse the coops section, many people have repurposed sheds, kids playhouses etc. you may find information on how they accomplished that. OR you may want to start a new thread "How to turn Rubbermaid shed into chicken coop?" I would think you would get some good responses. Welcome to BYC, I have no building skills whatsoever but, have been humbled often by what others are able to create. We have some great, clever members on this site.

Back
Top Bottom