Hello

IaBlueGal

In the Brooder
Apr 8, 2015
I'm a new member & want to thank all of you! There's so much good information on this site! I started out my very first hatch a month ago, & my 4 Iowa Blue chicks are 8 days old now! Step by step, you've taught me how to incubate, sit on my hands during the stressful hatching, & how to care for my new little chicks. My husband & I are converting the grandsons playhouse (now that they've outgrown it) into the chicken coop. We're hoping to get a few more Iowa Blues as soon as the coop is done. Thanks again to all!

Welcome to BYC, so glad you joined the flock
D.gif

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Congrats on your chicks :celebrate I too love incubating and raising chicks it's so much fun excitement and worry all rolled into one.
Lovely to hear BYC has helped you with your chicken adventure. Wishing you the very best of luck with them and hope you are able to add more soon. Incubating can become very addictive.

Be sure to ask any questions eveyone here to help and very friendly. Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. I'm glad we were able to help you. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your Iowa Blues.

Thanks for welcoming me! I'm sure I'll have some questions soon. Have been reading the Iowa Blue thread that was suggested. Have a great weekend, everone!

Back
Top Bottom