Hellos from the Philippines

Jun 2, 2020
Philippines
Thanks for having us. Man 58, Wife 54, both are retired as of 1 and a half years ago from Vancouver Canada. One Daughter whom is a Police Inspector. We are remaining in the Philippines and the Family farm which came into our possession has now become our hobby. We have 40 plus banana trees, and equal number of coconut, lumboy and other lumber types. 4500 sq m to toil with. Now to our birds. Just in are 50 point of lay vaccinated lohmann white Chickens and last 10 days I have built a beauty Chicken Hotel for them to be stress free, plenty of room, and happy as they could be. 1st timer here but extremely successful at about all we have ventured in to date. Guess my 1st jpegs in the coming week or so will be our Coup I sweat 10 gallons to build. Very hot in the Philippines, but we love it here.......hope our birds are happy with the information we may learn from the forum. (added via edit) I am a Veteran and Wife was a Nurse. We worked very hard to retire early Best regards , will scope out forum in full and hope to be a regular.

Last edited:
-BYC-sign-flash.gif
Best of wishes, for your little paradise.

View attachment 2172992Best of wishes, for your little paradise.

You have that correct indeed, life is fabulous for us both. Left out that I am a Veteran and Wife was a Nurse. We worked very hard to retire early to just to add our intro. Often we will be here on the forum as a couple. salutes out to all

Back
Top Bottom