Help! 3 day old gosling is weak!

jamigirl78

In the Brooder
Jun 4, 2020
I have nutri drench on hand but am unsure if I am supposed to dilute it before giving it to my gosling? she is not eating or drinking and is weak 😭 how much in the dropper should I use?

I see to add 4 oz per gallon of water but it says for rapid response feed directly in mouth - does that mean concentrated as it comes out of the bottle or diluted?

I see to add 4 oz per gallon of water but it says for rapid response feed directly in mouth - does that mean concentrated as it comes out of the bottle or diluted?

Using a syringe or eyedropper, put a few drops along her bill, just a little bit at a time, let her get everything down. Gosling's and Ducklings aspirate fairly easy so be careful.

This is straight from the bottle, no need to dilute it.

Could you post a picture or video of your gosling? If she is not eating or drinking, she will need to be taken to a vet or she will die. They can't go long without water.

Could you post a picture or video of your gosling? If she is not eating or drinking, she will need to be taken to a vet or she will die. They can't go long without water.

she is standing up (although very wobbly) and making faint chirping noises.. I gave her a tiny amount of the nutri drench a min ago but she doesn't want anything to do with drinking

Attachments

• 15912815248808050065160960594664.jpg
    15912815248808050065160960594664.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom