HELP! 5month old White Rock with protruding behind (pictures inc)

Still hard to see, but there may be some black or dead tissue there. If you do another bath tomorrow, you may want to soak her and use a rough washcloth to scrub on the black areas to debride them. It may bleed slightly, but that is a good sign that you are seeing live tissue.

Washed her vent yesterday and today and applied neosporin, preperation H, and
Vetericyn Plus. She has been in a pet carrier for 3 or 4 days now. Some of her stuff hanging out has started to get hard and every time I push it in she poops it out no matter how long I have it pushed inside her. It seems like there is a small egg with the diameter of a nickel bound up in the tissue. I tried squeezing it gently but it didn't crack and just reverted to form. She didn't wince or move when I did that. I almost decided to cut it out yesterday but stop short of doing it. My son took some pictures on his phone but I wasn't able to get them off before he went to bed. I'll post them tomorrow. She doesn't seem to be deteriorating in health. In fact, my wife said she seemed a little more lively today. We keep her in mild darkness for 16 hours a day. I don't think she is eating much but I believe she is drinking.

More chicken butt pictures. 5640.jpeg 5639.jpeg 5638.jpeg

In the last picture, the bottom has what I think is an underdeveloped egg in it. My wife said that Daisey continues to get more lively and talkative. I don't think she will be able to lay eggs again but apparently, she is recovering.

Back
Top Bottom