HELP! AYAM CEMANI MAY HAVE MITES!! WHAT CAN I DO?

Try putting her feet in some water (with Epsom salt if you have it) to help her cool down. Do you have her separated in a cool area? A bit of added ventilation like a fan indirectly blowing on her may help. Keep getting her to drink as much as possible. Will she eat scrambled eggs, yogurt, or a few banana pieces for quick energy?
They are outside right now, with air blowing through. It isn’t that hot today, around 80 degrees. She won’t eat anything. The 2 others will though.

check under the wings and feathers under the flashlight. I have used Garden and Poultry Dust you have to put it on all of the birds with mites. in my experience, some recovered but some did not it just depends on how late you realize they have mites

check under the wings and feathers under the flashlight. I have used Garden and Poultry Dust you have to put it on all of the birds with mites. in my experience, some recovered but some did not it just depends on how late you realize they have mites
I think I realized late for the ayam, she passed 1 minute ago. 😭😭

😭😭😭 I would still check the other birds and treat them. I have lots 3 birds to mites so make sure that if there are any others that look like they have nights to try to separate them
Yeah, I am definitely gonna watch for the chocolate silkies. They have mites for sure, but I will give them a bath and treat them. Hopefully they make it 😭

We washed the silkies but there are still mites on them. I read that garlic spray kills mites. I also saw that apple cider vinegar in water helps too.

Back
Top Bottom