Help ! Baby chick is chirping really loudly but not moving

Chimichangas

Hatching
Apr 8, 2024
This baby chick is a crested polish. I am unsure what is happening but the chick is chirping really loudly as if it was fine but it can’t move, it’s legs are really numb. What can I do?

Oh no! I just love polish. I'm so sorry . Did something happen to her that you saw? Something is hurting her or she's too cold. If you put her under the heat does it help? Yesterday I accidentally sat the water on my chick's foot. She screamed to high heaven . She wasn't hurt just scared. Can you post a pic so we might help.did you just get her from shipping? You might try a dropper of sugar an water. Try to check her out to see exactly what's hurting or if she's cold. More info needed.

Oh no! I just love polish. I'm so sorry . Did something happen to her that you saw? Something is hurting her or she's too cold. If you put her under the heat does it help? Yesterday I accidentally sat the water on my chick's foot. She screamed to high heaven . She wasn't hurt just scared. Can you post a pic so we might help.did you just get her from shipping? You might try a dropper of sugar an water. Try to check her out to see exactly what's hurting or if she's cold. More info needed.
Hi! Thank you for trying to help, she sadly died a while ago. I tried giving her sugar water and everything but it didn’t help. I had 2 more chicks die the same way. Thinking it might be an illness. Also, I got them from rural king.

Back
Top Bottom