Help, Blue Laced Red Wyandotte ROOSTERS????

iokra

Songster
7 Years
Oct 1, 2012
I have six Wyandotte roosters, I think?! If they are all roosters I need to find them a good home. They are almost 2 months old now. I tried to take pictures but they are moving a lot, so the pictures are not great. Any insight on the gender? I'm pretty sure they are all cockerels, they all look the exact same, some darker then others but the crest and wattles are all the same color and same length (they have rose combs, very red).

I judge BLRW by their waddles, and yours certainly have very prominent ones! I looked at your posts to see where you got them and it looks like you only started with 7 eggs. I hope they aren't all roos, how unlucky can you be???

Yes, you are right, I actually started with 8 eggs. One did not make it. I have one girl for sure, I can see the difference so I am pretty certain at this point that I have 6 roosters. My yard is full of roosters and can't keep any of this new ones I hatched. I tend to get very attached to them and don't feel good about giving them away without knowing what their future will be. They are all beautiful and very friendly.

Yes, you are right, I actually started with 8 eggs. One did not make it. I have one girl for sure, I can see the difference so I am pretty certain at this point that I have 6 roosters. My yard is full of roosters and can't keep any of this new ones I hatched. I tend to get very attached to them and don't feel good about giving them away without knowing what their future will be. They are all beautiful and very friendly.
They are gorgeous! I ordered 6 or 8 last spring and was only sent 1. He turned out to be a rooster and is super sweet. At least you have 1 girls - now you can hatch your own from them!

Thank you, I was pretty sure myself. Anybody needs some of this roosters? They are gorgeous and friendly

Hello I'm interested in your Chick's. Where y'all from? I'm in Tyler Texas and are you selling or giving away your chicks?
Thank you John

Last edited:
They look like roosters to me. Sorry, bad luck. I have encountered the same: what are the chances that all seven polish st. run chicks that I got would be roosters? 100%!
th.gif
Sorry...

Back
Top Bottom