HELP ! Brahmas eating only blue eggs!

Comb, tail, body type, leg colour, feathering are all wrong.

Brahma legs are covered in very long and dense feathers, even the middle toes are heavily feathered.
They have long necks, very distinctive faces and carry themselves rather upright with a wide stance.
They are giant and very heavy birds with profuse and fluffy feathering. Hens weigh between 8-10 pounds.
I have a light Brahma SLW wyandotte mix should I expect her to stay small? Random sorry.. her feathers do have a little flare to them, her boots are sad looking tbh , thank you again ! I LOVE learning anything and everything I can ab breeds:colors/eggs/spices etc! Thank you !

I have a light Brahma SLW wyandotte mix should I expect her to stay small? Random sorry.. her feathers do have a little flare to them, her boots are sad looking tbh , thank you again ! I LOVE learning anything and everything I can ab breeds:colors/eggs/spices etc! Thank you !
I have nothing against mixed chickens, often they are very pretty and unique.
But I do think it dishonest to sell mixed birds under the pretense of being pure bred breeds.

So, build a roll away nest box to solve the egg eater problem and just enjoy the cute additions to your flock!🙂

Back
Top Bottom