Help!!!!!! Broken egg!!!

frasereve

Chirping
Mar 28, 2022
It was supposed to be day 23 and I haven’t had anything hatch so I candled this morning and I could see movement in three. I decided to take the 4th egg and see what went wrong and I carefully cracked the top and saw no movement still so I peeled down the egg shell
image.jpg
some and now there all of a sudden is movement I put some water on the inner membrane and put it back in the incubator!! What should I do it doesn’t look developed to me???
image.jpg

It was supposed to be day 23 and I haven’t had anything hatch so I candled this morning and I could see movement in three. I decided to take the 4th egg and see what went wrong and I carefully cracked the top and saw no movement still so I peeled down the egg shell View attachment 3192018some and now there all of a sudden is movement I put some water on the inner membrane and put it back in the incubator!! What should I do it doesn’t look developed to me???View attachment 3192019
It sounds like your temperature of the incubator was a little low.
They look fully developed to me.
I can't locate the beak, but you should push the membrane off of its beak so it can breathe.

It sounds like your temperature of the incubator was a little low.
They look fully developed to me.
I can't locate the beak, but you should push the membrane off of its beak so it can breathe.
I added pictures below but what is the yellow stuff and it still has a lot of blood vessels, there is a small tear in the inner membrane near the
EB64456D-30F0-4E4F-A30B-C24E99F52DDE.jpeg
image.jpg
bottom! I circled it with red!
BBFF07A2-6AB2-4A94-AFB9-6F3C7DAB40BC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom