Help Broken leg/ Injured

Def give Gracie time to heal. But I would def start him on liquid b complex TSC has the best one in the cattle dept it will say injectable but just pull off the foil and use a dropper or syringe with out s needle to get out 1 ml give the to Gracie daily along with rest and water therapy he will heal they are resilient little things. If you know a vet that’s always the best option they can give him something for pain too.

My duck named Gracie had his leg stepped on by accident, he didn't really scream or squil when it happened. He is crawl and he won't move much. There is no bleeding. How do I treat him? Will it heal on it's own? Can he die from a broken leg? I sadly can't afford to take him to the vet (it's at least $1000). Thank you in advance! I pray my baby recovers.
MY BARRED ROCK CHARLOTTE we thought she broke her leg, she was running out of the nesting box , fell over the perch to the ground......took her to vet $116.00..we isolated her in a large dog cage so she could rest, that was 5 weeks ago...she hopped around on the one leg, the leg never discolored and every day was still warm to the touch....now she seems to use that bad leg as a crutch...i thing it may have just been a bad tendon.....we did put her on antibiotic for 10 days in case of infection, but everyday she seem to get a little bit better..good luck GRACIE.....FEEL BETTER

MY BARRED ROCK CHARLOTTE we thought she broke her leg, she was running out of the nesting box , fell over the perch to the ground......took her to vet $116.00..we isolated her in a large dog cage so she could rest, that was 5 weeks ago...she hopped around on the one leg, the leg never discolored and every day was still warm to the touch....now she seems to use that bad leg as a crutch...i thing it may have just been a bad tendon.....we did put her on antibiotic for 10 days in case of infection, but everyday she seem to get a little bit better..good luck GRACIE.....FEEL BETTER
NO SWELLING EITHER

She's walking perfectly again! It's amazing

Back
Top Bottom