HELP bubbling eye & tumor??

Sillystunt

Master of the Silly
11 Years
Jul 11, 2008
Winter Haven, FL
Ok, so i sold a silkie chick to a guy. well actually 5~ Not from my hatch, they are from a BYC members hatch. She brought them over and i TOTALLY TRUST her~
One was picked off by a hawk, guess he let a chick roam~

The other one he claims has bubbles in his eyes, blind and a tumor???

OK, first.............what could be the bubbles?
2nd how can we tell it is blind? To confirm this
3rd Tumor? What could that be from?

He claims i sold him a sick chick. Which i know i didn't! I had another one and would have given him that one instead. Selling a sick chick is not worth my reputation and risk of infected another persons flock. What for $5 bbucks, nah i don't think so!!

Plus these were in with my newly hatched chicks over a month ago. None of mine are sick and i am sure he didn't quarrintine these.

I had asked him what was going on, treatment etc and he never got back to me. Now over a month later he emails me.

I mean for over a month he has not contacted me and still has told me nothing about treatment. I offered to refund his money because i don't want to see him upset. Did i do the right thing? What should i tell him about treatment? Like offering him suggestions??? In the end i want my clients to be happy, even if i loss money on the deal. Helping him and the chick is more important than $5

Totally bummed and need help!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom