Help BYC! I don't know who my babydaddy is.

elizabethbinary

Songster
9 Years
Mar 22, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
It wasn't until the muscovy baby started coming up a goooorgeous blue that I got concerned. His Suspected Papa 1 is a blue muscovy, nothing new. However, on the dates in which ovum passed the egg, the female of the party (henceforth referred to as Suspected Trollop Duck or STD) may have been in close proximity to another male, henceforth referred to as Suspected Papa 2. SP2 is quite similar in colouring to baby, henceforth referred to as Suspected Mule. However Suspected Mule does not have any of SP2s other features (SP2 claims to be a Blue Swedish Drake in the court of law but has failed to provide documentation). Thus it is my belief that SM is, in fact, related to another breed of duck. Should SM be a mixed breed, he will become RD (Roast Duck) but should he be a case of SP1 having beautiful babies, he will become a ABD (a breeding duck).

In non-legalese: I dun know who mah babeh daddy is, Maury! It looks like both papas! Please help me find mah baby daddy so I can get duck support!!!! HE IS NOT PAYIN!

SP1
51901_photo.jpg

SP2
51901_duck2.jpg

Babeh:
51901_duck3.jpg

I would like to point out the colouring is a *tad* off on my photographs... the blue baby and the SP2 have the *same exact* colour markings. One just managed to run into the shade as I was snapping photos. However, he has no other Blue Swedish characteristics.

(I need LESS coffee in the morning, apparently)
lol.png

He leg color is the same as SP1. I think he is muscovey.. I hope so cause he is too pretty to be a roast..

Candace

Quote:
Thank you, I'm just tryin' to get mah girl the ducksupport she deserves. *sniff* It's been so hard since she had 10 more babies, they're calling her duck names. I have to press charges for duckharassment and duckfamation next.
sad.png

Quote:
3-4 months so his carbuncles are still growing in... but I can't wait for them to grow in fully to check because he was meant for the pot and that's a bit old... so if he ends up being a mule, it'll be too late by the time I realize his carbuncles never grew in.

Quote:
I haven't seen him crest at all but I also haven't heard him quack at all. The son of the silver Swede is a loud one, too. I do believe the Silver Swede Son is younger, too.

Back
Top Bottom