HELP chick emergency is my chick in the right position& assisted hatch questions

I can't really tell from this image but definitely read through the link I shared on assisted hatching. From your description I think it's important to add that you will want to get a secondary calibrated thermometer and hygrometer so you can better monitor your future incubations. :hugs

I can't really tell from this image but definitely read through the link I shared on assisted hatching. From your description I think it's important to add that you will want to get a secondary calibrated thermometer and hygrometer so you can better monitor your future incubations. :hugs
Thank you for you help and suggestions! Much appreciated!!!

I do assists when they're needed. As long as you're careful to read through the entire article, don't rush things, and follow directions. It would be perfectly fine to assist but it's completely up to them if they would like to step in or not. Some people prefer to just let things be what they will be and there's nothing wrong with that either.

I do assists when they're needed. As long as you're careful to read through the entire article, don't rush things, and follow directions. It would be perfectly fine to assist but it's completely up to them if they would like to step in or not. Some people prefer to just let things be what they will be and there's nothing wrong with that either.
As long as you know what you're doing, if it's your first time, I wouldn't. But that's just me. 😁

As long as you know what you're doing, if it's your first time, I wouldn't. But that's just me. 😁

It's everyone's first time at some point! ;) I was a nervous wreck the first time I had to assist a chick. I was on the phone with my chicken guru after midnight, lol, now that's a good friend! :gig
Now I help her when she has issues because I've hatched a couple hundred more chicks than she has. Lol

Back
Top Bottom