HELP chick in need !!

Oh my, umm. I can't really see exactly whats going on. I cant tell if theres still quite a bit yolk left in the shell, or its just membrane and stuff left attatched and dried. Humidity wouldnt cause a premature hatch, to high of temps most likely. Regardless, the chick wasn't ready to hatch just yet. Has anything went down in 24 hours? Like if there's yellow yolk left, has it went down at all since hatching? I cant really suggest what to do without knowing exactly whats going on with the yolk or membrane.

Oh my, umm. I can't really see exactly whats going on. I cant tell if theres still quite a bit yolk left in the shell, or its just membrane and stuff left attatched and dried. Humidity wouldnt cause a premature hatch, to high of temps most likely. Regardless, the chick wasn't ready to hatch just yet. Has anything went down in 24 hours? Like if there's yellow yolk left, has it went down at all since hatching? I cant really suggest what to do without knowing exactly whats going on with the yolk or membrane.
Unfortunately I’m not 100 percent certain , her humidity was at 70 she said . New bator first hatch in it . All the other chicks seem ok but one has turned leg . Small amounts of yolk but membrane is pretty large with red veins .

Yes it has gone down and she just said yes all the chicks hatched earlier than they should have

Unfortunately I’m not 100 percent certain , her humidity was at 70 she said . New bator first hatch in it . All the other chicks seem ok but one has turned leg . Small amounts of yolk but membrane is pretty large with red veins .
To be on the safe side, i would just coat everything in olive oil and leave it be, if the membrane even isn't to dry to help. The membrane and cord may be to dry by now to let anymore yolk or blood through the umbilical cord. You want the chick to be moving as little as possible, in case it tears something or prolapses itself. Coat everything in oil, place the chick back in the shell best you can, then idk.. I'm going blank. I don't think there's much to do but keep it moist, stable, and hope it's not to late and dry to absorb it.

Yes it has gone down and she just said yes all the chicks hatched earlier than they should have
Ok, if its gone down, there's still hope it will finish absorbing. Coat everything in oil and let it be. If they all hatched to early, the temperatures were to high throughout incubation. Was the 70% humidity just during lockdown or during incubation too?

Ok, if its gone down, there's still hope it will finish absorbing. Coat everything in oil and let it be. If they all hatched to early, the temperatures were to high throughout incubation. Was the 70% humidity just during lockdown or during incubation too?
That was as high as it got she stated it dropped to 40 most of the time and he had to add water and sponges all the time lifting the cover even in lockdown

That was as high as it got she stated it dropped to 40 most of the time and he had to add water and sponges all the time lifting the cover even in lockdown
When you say oil like any oil ?? What kind or does it matter?

Back
Top Bottom