help chicken is sick

RIP- Mr. Rooster 02/9/16

Unfortunately he passed away yesterday. The last I posted about him I took him inside to get him dry and warm and to recuperate, unfortunately my husband I thought that he was looking better and he put them back outside with his hens. So I decided I would just keep an eye on him and keep evaluating each day how he's looking for the first day or two he was looking better each day seem to be getting his activity level back and eating better drinking better so I thought he was doing better but he was still getting stumbled by the females I decided if he wasn't getting any better the next day I would bring him back inside and make him a little home until he recovered. The next morning I came home from work, went up to feed the chickens as I do every morning and noticed he was not in the run with the rest his flock so of course I fear the worst looked around and couldn't find them in the yard so I looked at the coop and there he laid. I have been keeping an eye on the rest of flock to see if they show any signs of weakness or sickness and they all seem to be looking fine so I hope whatever he had did not transfer to the rest of the chickens.

Hello I'm new all I wanted to ask was that I have a chicken who's doesn't bode she sneezes her abdamin is like a balloon she drinks but doesn't eat and has diarrhoea please answer me as soon as you can

Back
Top Bottom