Help! Chicken peaked baby chicks eye

She may be dehydrated, is it just water to do you have something added to it.

Can you post a picture?
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

I have just water and water with save-a-chick electrolytes. Also tried giving her yolk today and yesterday. She didn’t eat any yesterday and today only ate a small amount

I brought this today. A friend had a similar thing happen to one of her chicks and suggested me to get it. The gel is only going to arrive tomorrow so I wanted to get something other than just saline.
98928D97-623D-488E-B678-4AF198DD8146.png

Can you add maple syrup or honey to the water? Just as a boost. For the egg yolk, if she's not eating it cooked, you can mix raw yolk with maple syrup/honey and put droplets on her beak so she eats it. I know it's a weird combo, but they love it.

Can you add maple syrup or honey to the water? Just as a boost. For the egg yolk, if she's not eating it cooked, you can mix raw yolk with maple syrup/honey and put droplets on her beak so she eats it. I know it's a weird combo, but they love it.
I gave her honey water today morning and around noon. I’m going to try the combo tomorrow morning! Again thank you so much for your care and consideration! Have a great night!!

Back
Top Bottom