HELP! Chicks poured water on themselves!

Will they live? how many?

• All

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • none

Votes: 2 25.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 12.5%

• IDK

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Since they are in a big barn, if you can hang a rope from a rafter or anything under the roof near an outside wall, that would require less rope and less of a ladder. Once you tied a rope off up there, you'd never need to do it again. Just leave enough of a rope length that you could raise the waterer as the next crop of meaties grew. Or maybe put it on blocks of you can't hang it?
:idunno

Since they are in a big barn, if you can hang a rope from a rafter or anything under the roof near an outside wall, that would require less rope and less of a ladder. Once you tied a rope off up there, you'd never need to do it again. Just leave enough of a rope length that you could raise the waterer as the next crop of meaties grew. Or maybe put it on blocks of you can't hang it?
:idunno
I will do it if they surive the night..

I will do it if they surive the night..
If you are worried about them surviving the night just bring them in your house, stick them in a bathroom or garage so they don't mess up the carpet.
As for those giant swamp chickens, they still show up now and then. One of my neighbors lost over 100 Malays, Shamos, Shanghais, and other game chickens 25 years ago in a big storm and the biggest and strongest are still out in the swamp breeding.

If you are worried about them surviving the night just bring them in your house, stick them in a bathroom or garage so they don't mess up the carpet.
As for those giant swamp chickens, they still show up now and then. One of my neighbors lost over 100 Malays, Shamos, Shanghais, and other game chickens 25 years ago in a big storm and the biggest and strongest are still out in the swamp breeding.
I am 13. If my mom lets me I will. but it is possible.

Back
Top Bottom