Help choosing the right incubator!

Kcg44

In the Brooder
Mar 25, 2018
I have been looking online at incubators, and the reviews on all of them are pretty encouraging and discouraging. Of course there is always gonna be pros and cons with everything, but just some help with a good, reliable, affordable incubator! Thanks in advance everyone!

I have been looking online at incubators, and the reviews on all of them are pretty encouraging and discouraging. Of course there is always gonna be pros and cons with everything, but just some help with a good, reliable, affordable incubator! Thanks in advance everyone!
My personal favorite is the incuveiw by incubator warehouse

What are you hatching?
How many do you plan to hatch at once?
How often do you plan on hatching?
Will be chickens, not sure which breed of my own I wanna hatch.. Probably an assortment! Maybe 8-10, just to see if I can do it. Not too often, maybe once a year, twice at the max.

Will be chickens, not sure which breed of my own I wanna hatch.. Probably an assortment! Maybe 8-10, just to see if I can do it. Not too often, maybe once a year, twice at the max.
Lots of things can influence your choice . Ease of cleaning is one of the main reasons for all plastic incubators . They can cost more than Styrofoam incubators . Tractor supply is carrying this one now and there are mixed reviews .
tsc incubator.JPG
The pro I can see is ,they have it in the stores and you can look at it . Just remember the best incubator in the world won't preform well in a hostel environment. And ask questions lots of questions . Hatching is not that hard . If I can you can.

Back
Top Bottom