Help! Cleaning coop w illness having been present

I have not had one done. The state lab is a bit of a drive. The situation is feeling quite dire. I've read that , about the birds being carriers. I am worried if indeed it's marek's, they've like all been exposed. And I've read even those vaccinated can still get sick if exposed. I'm looking for any answers that can put an end to this. Is there an end to this?
Is your vet willing to learn more about chickens, do necropsy and send tissue samples to lab? Or it might be worth the drive to know for sure.

Is your vet willing to learn more about chickens, do necropsy and send tissue samples to lab? Or it might be worth the drive to know for sure.
I'm thinking you're right. I need to find out what I'm dealing with. Idk but will find out what local vets are willing to do. Thanks!

You left me hanging! I read through all the comments but don’t know the outcome! How did you make out?!?

You left me hanging! I read through all the comments but don’t know the outcome! How did you make out?!?
Happens often.

I'm thinking you're right. I need to find out what I'm dealing with. Idk but will find out what local vets are willing to do. Thanks!
@lizzbitt did you have bird tested?

Back
Top Bottom