HELP!, coccidia treatment not working-if that's what it is ?????

All the Corid I have seen has an expiration date printed clearly on it.
If it is expired throw it out, buy fresh and store it properly.
Corid controls coccidia by blocking thiamine. Sulfa drugs like Sulfamethoxazole work by blocking access to folic acid.
Sulfa drugs are effective against coccidia and bacteria. To me the drawback is that sulfa drugs are antibiotics. If some pathogenic bacteria are present, which they almost always are in some numbers can cause them to become antibiotic resistant with multiple uses.

All the Corid I have seen has an expiration date printed clearly on it.
If it is expired throw it out, buy fresh and store it properly.
Corid controls coccidia by blocking thiamine. Sulfa drugs like Sulfamethoxazole work by blocking access to folic acid.
Sulfa drugs are effective against coccidia and bacteria. To me the drawback is that sulfa drugs are antibiotics. If some pathogenic bacteria are present, which they almost always are in some numbers can cause them to become antibiotic resistant with multiple uses.
How much do you use

How much do you use
Post #5 of this thread has the correct dosing for Corid. 👇
Liquid Corid dose is 2tsp or Powdered Corid Dose is 1 1/2tsp per gallon of water given for 5-7 days as the only source of drinking water.
Do not add any extra vitamins/electrolytes that contain B1(Thiamine) to food or water during the course of treatment.

Back
Top Bottom