Help! Condensation and moisture? Frostbite?

Merry Christmas!
Is it possible to leave the door to the run open, and wrap the lower run walls with sheet vinyl to block the wind? Basically making the entire roofed structure into a coop? More space, more ventilation, water outside too maybe.
Mary

Merry Christmas!
Is it possible to leave the door to the run open, and wrap the lower run walls with sheet vinyl to block the wind? Basically making the entire roofed structure into a coop? More space, more ventilation, water outside too maybe.
Mary
Also I'm thinking that might be drafty if I kept the door open because the roosts are low

Also I'm thinking that might be drafty if I kept the door open because the roosts are low
Unless you have wind blowing directly into the coop, I think they’d be better off with the door open.

The sheet vinyl itself doesn’t help with ventilation, putting it up so there’s a gap at the top of the fencing does.Maybe you could put something up so it blocks the wind where the door is.

Unless you have wind blowing directly into the coop, I think they’d be better off with the door open.

The sheet vinyl itself doesn’t help with ventilation, putting it up so there’s a gap at the top of the fencing does.Maybe you could put something up so it blocks the wind where the door is.
Thank you! They seem all right this morning but I will look into that.

Back
Top Bottom