Help Convincing Parents!

Quote:
lol nice to meet another "Not Average" teen.

Chickens Rule !

I want eggs for Christmas too, my parents say I should wait until we get closer to moving out to the country. but when you are really addicted and have not hatched since May. well lets just say that annoying little voice in the back of your head goes "get some eggs, do it, do it now, you want to do it, think of the cute babies, think of the pretty eggs they will lay, think of hatching some of your own eggs, have you still not bought them yet, where have you been during this talk, you need to hatch now, what still no eggs."
he.gif

Yeah just wait until you get some to actually hatch you will be hooked forever and end up wanting to hatch all the time like the rest of us.
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Let's hear it for mom coming through! And keep up with helping her out in the house work and I bet she won't mind helping out with the girls every once in a while!
I am really glad for you!
big_smile.png

Quote:
lol nice to meet another "Not Average" teen.

Chickens Rule !

I want eggs for Christmas too, my parents say I should wait until we get closer to moving out to the country. but when you are really addicted and have not hatched since May. well lets just say that annoying little voice in the back of your head goes "get some eggs, do it, do it now, you want to do it, think of the cute babies, think of the pretty eggs they will lay, think of hatching some of your own eggs, have you still not bought them yet, where have you been during this talk, you need to hatch now, what still no eggs."
he.gif

Yeah just wait until you get some to actually hatch you will be hooked forever and end up wanting to hatch all the time like the rest of us.
jumpy.gif

That's the plan
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom