Help! Crow Collar on rooster!!!

Louie239

In the Brooder
Aug 27, 2021
I have a 14 month old barred rock rooster. I live in an urban setting and decided i didnt want to get rid of hm so i got a crow collar. Everything was good with him for a while until i noticed him wheezing. I imediatley took the collar off and its been off since. he breathes sort of loud and his crow is a little off. i am just wondering wether i can give him something to sooth his throte or really anything.(He is acting totally nrmal other than that:))
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

That's what no crow collars do, choke a rooster so he can't crow/crow loud. it's easy to accidently put it on him too tight and kill him so be careful.

That's what no crow collars do, choke a rooster so he can't crow/crow loud. it's easy to accidently put it on him too tight and kill him so be careful.
yeah i am sure he is fine but i was just wonderring if there was lke ailements!

No crow collars work by restricting their air flow. You may have damaged his respiratory system.
Leave the collar off and he may get better or he may not.

I have a 14 month old barred rock rooster. I live in an urban setting and decided i didnt want to get rid of hm so i got a crow collar. Everything was good with him for a while until i noticed him wheezing. I imediatley took the collar off and its been off since. he breathes sort of loud and his crow is a little off. i am just wondering wether i can give him something to sooth his throte or really anything.(He is acting totally nrmal other than that:))
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Yea he careful if it’s a larger rooster. I watched my Large roosters comb turn purple before I realized he was being strangled by it and took it off and saved him. It’s unfortunate it doesn’t work with him bc he’s the loudest rooster I’ve ever heard.

Back
Top Bottom