HELP! DOG ATTACKED AGAIN!!

for the dog she doesn't give a squirrel's nut for.

I love that, I'll have to use that in the future.

On a more serious note, we did use the pellet gun on him before the first attack. It did no good then and that was when he wasn't aware of the chickens yet. We shot at him to keep him out from under the house during storms. But then started shooting at him due to the chickens. The pellets didn't even faze him. My son even cornered him one time at close range and that did nothing.
#2 we don't have a animal control here. I wish we did. But if that were the case... everyone in the area would have their dogs picked up and cows. My neighbors cows get out all the time and I have to run them back in.
#3 My sis called a while ago and asked if there was a way that we could work out a SCHEDULE!!!!! So she could let dingo off the leash. Trying to explain free range chickens to someone who is clueless about them is useless. I told her that they get up at 6:30 am and the majority of them hop on top of the hen house and jump on out to the yard. those that don't do the jail break, I let out by 6:30am.They go to bed around 7:30 pm and then I lock them in and bar the doors. I told her that she needs to put in a dog door to the garage so he can go in and out during storms, keep him leashed or I will kill him if he comes here again. She told me that was FINE!!! That I can go ahead and shoot him.Then I told her he needs to be neutered regardless. It makes no sense to me, does she really want me to do the dirty work for her? I mean come on!!!! It's retarded for her to assume I'm gonna bear any of the responsibility for her nuisance dog. He is useless. If he laid eggs or contributed in some way that would be different. But no one likes the d@*# mutt.!!!
I've decided to get a rifle and take necessary action. However, I will have to wait for all that red tape to clear before I will be able to have it around, cocked and ready.​

countrygirl, I am so sorry that you are having to go though this with your sister. I imagine that your nerves have to be shot with all that you have been dealing with, we are here to listen and offer any advise that we can. It is up to you to do what you have to do to protect your babies, I would and will if I have to, do the same thing. You are in my prayers.

I am so sorry and hope your birds are doing better. I know what you are feeling. A dog or coyote killed all three of my Patagonian Cavies two weeks ago and if I could get it in my sights it wouldn't draw another breath. I love animals too, but when one hurts mine, I have very little mercy ! I'll pray they make it.

TJ

Back
Top Bottom