Help Dog people .... what is he??

I use to have one that looked just like this one...Rotty/Chow...Does he have a partially black tongue?...If not Rotty/GS

Hes cute! Im not sure but I think all the ones put out there could be good possibilities-if his tongue is pink maybe Id go with the german shepherd/cattle dog mix.

The chow mix sounds good if hes got a good amt of purple tongue.

What is his fur like? soft or rough? fly away? undercoat?

doberman pinschers are also colored that way.

I have a dog that looks exactly like that. She is german sheperd/siberian husky mix. When we got her we thought she had rott in her because she has the eyebrow markings. My guess is german sheperd/siberian husky.

Henrietta: no his tail isn't short - he was wagging it when I took the picture. It's a 'normal' long tail. He doesn't hold it up over his back.

There is no black or purple in his mouth at all either.

If you are all wondering where that putrid smell is coming from ... he and my other dog met their first skunk last night.
barnie.gif

It reeks around here today - my hands smell from just petting them.

I say German Shepard Dog and Rottweiler too........A beauty no matter what he is. I do not see chow chow, but who knows.........there are probably a couple more breeds in there too, a nice mixture will hopefully make him a healthy dog for many years.
2931049146.jpg

He's awfully cute.
I had a Shepard/Husky beagle mix as a kid who looked very similar. Except one of her ears stood up and the other folded over. She had a curly tail, same markings and was just about as stocky. Her muzzle wasn't as wide, though.

Back
Top Bottom