Help! Don’t know what is wrong

I would get some Corid and start treatment for possible coccidiosis. Dosage is 2 tsp of Corid liquid or 1.5 tsp of Corid powder per gallon of water for 5-7 days. It is safe for all chickens to drink. If you have chick vitamins available now, give it some, but then no more until Corid is finished. Try to dip it’s beak into water to get it drinking.
1579194708511.jpeg

Is the eye bubbly? The chick looks puffed up. Usually that means coccidiosis, especially if the droppings are runny and it is not eating, but if the eye is bubbly, it may be a respiratory disease.

Is the eye bubbly? The chick looks puffed up. Usually that means coccidiosis, especially if the droppings are runny and it is not eating, but if the eye is bubbly, it may be a respiratory disease.
I just got home that itwasn’t bubbly yesterday I haven’t checked it today

Last edited:
Well, if you want help for this chick, you need to let us know the symptoms today, and think about trying the suggestions made. I would get Corid and treat for possible coccidiosis, and look for bubbles in the eye which may need treatment for a respiratory issue.

How old are you? I don’t mean to be rude to you, but I wasn’t sure if you knew how serious this might be. Illnesses in chicks can happen, and they can get very sick quickly. Are you able to ge medicine?

Before I joined I want to hand with a bully I am she lost like that for like ever finally got better
How old are you? I don’t mean to be rude to you, but I wasn’t sure if you knew how serious this might be. Illnesses in chicks can happen, and they can get very sick quickly. Are you able to ge medicine?
I am just learning still no I am not sure what this sickness is and don’t know how serious it is I am pretty useless when it comes to that stuff unless fowlpox or ear infection and yes I can get medicine

Back
Top Bottom