Help! Dropped egg during internal pip

Pics
29 more! Wow! I would love to sit with 29 babies lol. Are they all runners? I think you said socks was a runner. I may be mistaken.

Yes, Socks is a Runner! Some of the ducklings are Ancona Runner mixes! I have a breed called the Ancona, but a lot of them are Indian Runners! How is humpty?
Good morning. I'm not familiar with Ancona. I'll look them up. She is doing good. Still in the shell. I'm waiting for her to tell me she's ready. Im a bit scared to help too soon. And we have an external pip on one of the swedish ones!

Is there a tell tale sign that she's ready? I figured she would squirm and yell, but really idk. She doesn't seem to be yawning any more, but she is still chattering her beak.

HI. I'm new here. Have emergency. My eggs are approximately at day 24. Been watching for internal pip. Lots of movement yesterday. This morning I went to candle and dropped it in hard floor. I'll try to post pics. Not a lot of she'll came off but it's on the bottom and I'm worriedoing about the yolk sac being ruptured. I sprayed with water to moisten membrane and put it back in immediately. It did look like there was internal pip. No blood or oozing of any kind.

Hi! Has anyone responded to your emergency? Did the chick survive? I haven’t been on the site that long but had a while before I got assistance in my request. I see your post was Saturday...

Good morning. I'm not familiar with Ancona. I'll look them up. She is doing good. Still in the shell. I'm waiting for her to tell me she's ready. Im a bit scared to help too soon. And we have an external pip on one of the swedish ones!
I have a chocolate and a black and white Ancona! By the way good morning!
98B8B796-CC24-4C4D-A7D2-D5A87B40E101.jpeg
ACD63570-7653-4BEC-8765-61F8088E3456.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom