Help! Dropped egg during internal pip

Pics
I do think she is a bit further along but I can't remember.... seems like she was under a hen for a bit more than the others

Ok, so if she is making progress them leave her if not help a little! When did you give her a air hole?
So I took a bit more shell off. Membrane is definitely holding her back, but she yawned while I was doing it so I put her back. I made the hole yesterday morning. She internal pipped on Saturday. ...when I dropped her. So I made the tiny hole then. Yesterday morning was when I madeit bigger.

Attachments

• 1594046976408-259885820.jpg
    1594046976408-259885820.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 9
Humpty is looking good!
She seems fine thankfully! There was a small amount of blood that I was able to stop with q tip. So I stopped. Main vessels look absorbed around the front but I can't see past that. I just wet it down some after removing more shell. I'm sure the back is all rubbery. Will it stick to her? She sure is loud like she's mad lol

She seems fine thankfully! There was a small amount of blood that I was able to stop with q tip. So I stopped. Main vessels look absorbed around the front but I can't see past that. I just wet it down some after removing more shell. I'm sure the back is all rubbery. Will it stick to her? She sure is loud like she's mad lol
Membrane can stick to any bird as she is hatching! Not sure if it will stick to her or not but if so just be careful so if will not rip her skin!

Back
Top Bottom