Help! Dropped egg during internal pip

Not she's still humpty. Turtle is the little blue one. She was first to pip and last to hatch. It was a race for last place with her so we named her turtle. Sunshine is the white-ish one with orange bill, and pickle is the other white one with more of a blue bill. I didn't name pickle. Lol. Every time they hear my voice they race around and give me the one eye. I'm in love. Looks like the very last one, who was put in bator later, is going to arrive in a few days! Then I will have more than enough for the farm....for now 😄
Love their names!!

Love their names!!
They are growing so fast! And the last egg finally externally pipped today! The oleeroy 4 got moved to their final brooder home, and the baby brooder is all set up and ready for the last baby! I haven't been so worried and bent over the bator since these guys take up so much of my time. I was actually surprised this morning when I could hear the new one breathing through the shell! And even more surprised to see the pip today! I hope she has a crest like her mama. The babies met their parents today. The blue swedish bulldozed one of the dogs and the cat trying to protect them 😂 The drake kept bobbing his head at them saying hello. He was pretty good. I didn't let them get too close yet, but with the bull dozer I think it should go some what smooth. Time will tell.

1594597777922-1935482092.jpg 1594597872325-2083099501.jpg

Attachments

• 1594597911594-1138278540.jpg
    1594597911594-1138278540.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 9
They are growing so fast! And the last egg finally externally pipped today! The oleeroy 4 got moved to their final brooder home, and the baby brooder is all set up and ready for the last baby! I haven't been so worried and bent over the bator since these guys take up so much of my time. I was actually surprised this morning when I could hear the new one breathing through the shell! And even more surprised to see the pip today! I hope she has a crest like her mama. The babies met their parents today. The blue swedish bulldozed one of the dogs and the cat trying to protect them 😂 The drake kept bobbing his head at them saying hello. He was pretty good. I didn't let them get too close yet, but with the bull dozer I think it should go some what smooth. Time will tell.
Yes it will!

Getting closer! They all jumped out shortly after. Too close they said. Lol. Little bator is still sucking up her last bit of Go Juice. 2 pips. Still waiting. I was up every few hours last night checking her progress. She just 2nd pipped about a hour ago. :pop

Attachments

• 1594669881507-1343060606.jpg
    1594669881507-1343060606.jpg
    722 KB · Views: 8
  • 1594669957357-985398480.jpg
    1594669957357-985398480.jpg
    754 KB · Views: 7
Getting closer! They all jumped out shortly after. Too close they said. Lol. Little bator is still sucking up her last bit of Go Juice. 2 pips. Still waiting. I was up every few hours last night checking her progress. She just 2nd pipped about a hour ago. :pop
Oh wow! It amazes me how big ducklings get! Hope the rest hatch soon!! :pop

I can’t believe how much they have grown already!

Back
Top Bottom