HELP FAST!!!!!

Your words are very kind and brought tears to my eyes. The only reason I want to put her down is that I don't want her pain to last any longer. I want to ask you to pray hard and with faith that God will work a miracle and heal her little sweet body. I have been praying all day. I love her so much, and she is almost like a sister. I am trying everything I can to help her, and it is exhausting me with stress. Dixie has fought a good fight, and I hope she will heal by a miracle because that is the only thing that will help her at this point. She has not much more energy to fight for her life, so I am fighting for her best I can, but I think it is too late. I really, really, really do not want to euthanize her. It would break my heart more than you would know. Thank you for consoling me. You seem like a good person.
I will certainly pray for her and for you, whatever God's will may be. 🙏

I will certainly pray for her and for you, whatever God's will may be. 🙏
Thank you so much. Whatever God's will is, I am ready for it. I hope that if He is going to take her, she dies quickly in my arms and won't have to suffer much longer. This is the hard part about owning animals. I know that if He decides to take her home, I will see her again some day, beautiful and in her glorified body, glowing with holiness and beauty, and the love of her Creator. I love her so much, and have spent many hours with her watching movies while rubbing her sweet little body. I wish pain and death did not exist.

My hen, Dixie, a 2-year-old white leghorn hen has been recently diagnosed with both Cancer and Water Belly. It is horribly sad to watch her suffer the way she does, and I cry every time I think about the pain she is going through. She can barely walk and her comb is so purple. She has had a great life and has free-ranged her entire life, free as a bird to go wherever she chooses. She has had Christmas presents and all, and has lived a happy and quality life, but her time to go to heaven is drawing near, and I am prepared to let go, even though I have done everything in my power to help, she hasn't gotten better. :hit

Does any of you know what medications in the cabinet I can use to humanely euthanize her. I feel it selfish to prolong her suffering, and I want to put her out of her misery and pain. I want to use a pill. I don't want to do any knives, axes, or suffocation methods. I am crying while writing this!
I'm sorry about your hen.

Do you have an adult in the household that can take care of this for you? A hen that has reproductive problems and is on her way out could linger and languish for days. It's best to put her out of her misery.

Thank you so much. Whatever God's will is, I am ready for it. I hope that if He is going to take her, she dies quickly in my arms and won't have to suffer much longer. This is the hard part about owning animals. I know that if He decides to take her home, I will see her again some day, beautiful and in her glorified body, glowing with holiness and beauty, and the love of her Creator. I love her so much, and have spent many hours with her watching movies while rubbing her sweet little body. I wish pain and death did not exist.
I know that she will be in heaven if she passes and I am glad that you are always there for her! I have prayed a Rosary for you and her. 🙏💚

Back
Top Bottom