Help finding breed of one of my chickens.

Dcfarrar13

Hatching
May 18, 2021
Hello, I am just starting over with backyard chickens after getting getting some predators relocated and adding security to the coop. I bought eggs on ebay and hatched them. Well I was given extra eggs and I only have 1 chicken that I can not tell the breed. They are 13 weeks old right now. So if you can give me any help it would be appreciated.
20210517_200221.jpg

Hello, I am just starting over with backyard chickens after getting getting some predators relocated and adding security to the coop. I bought eggs on ebay and hatched them. Well I was given extra eggs and I only have 1 chicken that I can not tell the breed. They are 13 weeks old right now. So if you can give me any help it would be appreciated.View attachment 2676452
Male mutt.

Mixed breed cockerel. There is definitely some Wyandotte in him because of his partial lacing a rose comb. The other breed could be Australorp because his main color is black and he has white legs.

I was originally guessing a cross between a Brahmas and a blue laced Wyandotte based on what the ad said was in their flock.

Hello, I am just starting over with backyard chickens after getting getting some predators relocated and adding security to the coop. I bought eggs on ebay and hatched them. Well I was given extra eggs and I only have 1 chicken that I can not tell the breed. They are 13 weeks old right now. So if you can give me any help it would be appreciated.View attachment 2676452
Do you have updated pictures?

Thinking Wyandotte X Australorp.

Back
Top Bottom