Help, First time baby chicks

Yes, babies of all kinds have many demands! And since they need help to do things, like keeping warm in this case, they really let you know it.

There was a thread on BYC in the past month or so about someone in a similar situation. Not sure if you have searched this forum or the Emegency/disease forum, but that might give you other threads to read, if you are interested.

Good luck!
Thanks for your help. Fingers crossed.

I had a chick like this a couple of years ago and I took it to an avian vet who put it's legs together (like you did with the band aid) and said that they had a couple of chicks like this before and most of them survive. They said to make sure he's still eating and drinking. Unfortunately mine didn't survive but there is still a bit of hope for your little guy. You have done all you can and now its up to the chick to see if it will get any better .:hugs
Thanks, fingers crossed.
I had a chick like this a couple of years ago and I took it to an avian vet who put it's legs together (like you did with the band aid) and said that they had a couple of chicks like this before and most of them survive. They said to make sure he's still eating and drinking. Unfortunately mine didn't survive but there is still a bit of hope for your little guy. You have done all you can and now its up to the chick to see if it will get any better .:hugs
Thanks, fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom