Help First Time Ever Life Or Death Of Chick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotten eggs are the worst experience ever, lemme just say that. If they explode, the smell is retched...it makes you want to rip your lungs out and puke everywhere.

Now, this scenario is hilarious. Don't take the chicks to school, please! They are NOT quiet, they are poop monsters and they will be fine the first day or so on their own so long as they have the right temps and so forth. Do as much reading as you can so you know what to expect in the links that others have provided. Like a pregnancy, you'll have to come clean at some point!
big_smile.png

haha thanks guys this really has helped and so far as school i really pray to god its on a weekend if its on a thursday ill just keep it in my locker but any suggestions on how to keep it warm dont worry if its on a friday theyll stay at my house and am i candeling them right i see a yolk but its only been 2 days so idk. oh and about poop ill make a chicke diaper there real google it:)

This sounds like a really bad idea... for the safety of the (possible) chicks, do not try to bring them to school. Also, secret pets are not good things. I speak from experience, and that was just a fish, for goodness sake! Please, please, please do as much research as you can to be prepared to care and keep your animals for the rest of their lives. I think you ought to talk to your parents about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom