Help......have eggs in bator and can not keep

Missyblue

Songster
6 Years
Jul 9, 2016
I have a broody hen and have been booting her daily from the coop, today I found a hidden duck nest, I have 10 welsh harlequin eggs in various states of development and 14 chicken eggs.....seems they were sharing nests, I put them in my incubator tonight but can not keep, need to find a new home ASAP, anyone in WA wanting such a feet? Husband comes home Sunday night, need to find a home asap....help, I am on Camano Island, Wa

I have a broody hen and have been booting her daily from the coop, today I found a hidden duck nest, I have 10 welsh harlequin eggs in various states of development and 14 chicken eggs.....seems they were sharing nests, I put them in my incubator tonight but can not keep, need to find a new home ASAP, anyone in WA wanting such a feet? Husband comes home Sunday night, need to find a home asap....help, I am on Camano Island, Wa

Wish I could take your Welshes but I think shipping them to New York after they have started developing is a bit much even with heating and expressed. I hope you find someone for them.

Back
Top Bottom