Help Help!!!!!!!!

Do you have a heat source to keep them warm in it? If so I would think so. Of course, if the hamster is still in it they may not get along.

I don't see why not as long as they have draft protection and a heat source in addition to food and water. I'm sure I would want to have them on a wire floor although I'm sure lots of folks do have chickens on wire floors. I did have my ducks in a rabbit cage with a wire floor in the shower because they were so messy but I got them out of it as soon as I could. I also had a towel to protect their feet but they didn't use it all the time. You could probably use a towel to protect the chick's feet.
What does the hamster think?

yuckyuck.gif

Chicks grow fast, so be prepared for a move to bigger digs real soon!

Yeah, chicks grow so fast they tend to get stuck in the little tibes that connect the different sections. ANd they make so much noise on the wheel all nite!

Seriously, I kept my ducklings in a cage made for "small pets" they did fine till they got too big. I had the lids off the plastic bins I kept the chicks in on the sides for draft and splash control and a heat lamp on top.

I did take the wheel out, tho......
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom