Help! How do I post pics?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Kbruce, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Kbruce

Kbruce Out Of The Brooder

Oct 28, 2011
    North Carolina
    Hi I can't figure out how to post a pic for nothing! I see the image button and I have clicked the upload button to upload a photo however when I go to that page the upload button is not clickable [​IMG] I am a fairly new member and I was told that I can't add a pic till I have posted 10 times but I still cannot post a photo or upload one or even an avatar? when I go to my profile page settings it says image is not turned on but I can't find where to turn it on? When im typing a message it says "image" is on?
    I feel like such a ditz lol I'm normally really good at figuring these things on my own!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help!

Sincerely
    Kbruce

2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

3. The Red Rooster

The Red Rooster Poultry Observer

4. Kbruce

Kbruce Out Of The Brooder

Oct 28, 2011
    North Carolina
    Thanks so much for the replies I do appreciate it! I understand the instructions but my upload now link is not clickable so I am starting to think it's cos I'm using my iPad! I'll try it on my pc [​IMG]

Thanks

5. greentea

greentea Out Of The Brooder

Aug 12, 2011
    Catawba Va
    Has anyone ever started a are you on facebook thread.Facebook is the only way that i can show you my flock:(

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by