HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 4, I don’t have problems but I know my dogs.
Absolute kaos. It turns a pair into a pack. Also it leaves one as the odd dog out.
Plus your wardrobe expense goes up another 50%.
Honestly I would have never even considered it, but she would fit in well I think. Same size as crazy dog, so they can share bows and outfits. Already extremely well trained and past the puppy stage, but still young. Playful enough to play with crazy dog, and calm enough to cuddle with Teddy (seriously, she could be a therapy dog at 9 months). Teddy and Rosie never cuddle nor do they really play together so I think she would be the perfect in-between.
And they have enough toys for 4 other dogs 😂
The stroller is big enough for all three too.
They don'y eat a whole lot (Rosie used to eat one full scoop, now only a half) so we really wouldn't go through food any quicker.
And what's a little more 💩 ?
Walking may be difficult but Rosie would still be the problem child 🤣

Have I gone insane? Absolutely. But I already knew that.
Depends on what my parents decide and if we can even get her.

If it's meant to be it'll happen. All I can do is prepare myself now :p

Any of you have three dogs?
What were you experiences adding the third?
Chaotic bliss!

Pros:
I have a 3 way leash extension & it was always fun to pretend I was a dog walker in NYC.

There’s always enough dogs to cuddle with each other, or with their human.

There will be a clear line defining the alpha order (& it might not be what you thought it was.)

Sending 3 dogs out to bark at a trespasser is far more satisfying than just sending 1 or 2.

Cons:

The 3rd dog taught the other two that it was ok to pee in the house. It’s not, btw. Now they all have to go to pug jail when I’m not here.

Having vet bills for 3 dogs literally triples your vet bills.

Having all 3 dogs become seniors at the same time is the pits.

... but ultimately it’s chaotic bliss.

Party time!!!
20200920_164210_1.gif

20200920_164416_1.gif

Honestly I would have never even considered it, but she would fit in well I think. Same size as crazy dog, so they can share bows and outfits. Already extremely well trained and past the puppy stage, but still young. Playful enough to play with crazy dog, and calm enough to cuddle with Teddy (seriously, she could be a therapy dog at 9 months). Teddy and Rosie never cuddle nor do they really play together so I think she would be the perfect in-between.
And they have enough toys for 4 other dogs 😂
The stroller is big enough for all three too.
They don'y eat a whole lot (Rosie used to eat one full scoop, now only a half) so we really wouldn't go through food any quicker.
And what's a little more 💩 ?
Walking may be difficult but Rosie would still be the problem child 🤣

Have I gone insane? Absolutely. But I already knew that.
Depends on what my parents decide and if we can even get her.

If it's meant to be it'll happen. All I can do is prepare myself now :p
No more dogs until you have your own house Kdog Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom