HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wben I woke up the pain was a 9 could t speak or move. The gaveme lots of meds and it went down to a 3/4. It's more painfil now and Imbery dizzy but it's similar to my nroaml pain levels anyway
A few days and you'll be back to normal just don't skip a dose.

Wben I woke up the pain was a 9 could t speak or move. The gaveme lots of meds and it went down to a 3/4. It's more painfil now and Imbery dizzy but it's similar to my nroaml pain levels anyway
Don't be afraid to let your nurse know you are still in pain and ask for "break through pain medication" If she tells you nothing is ordered ask her to call the doctor to order some so that you can get some rest tonight.

Don't be afraid to let your nurse know you are still in pain and ask for "break through pain medication" If she tells you nothing is ordered ask her to call the doctor to order some so that you can get some rest tonight.
She's at home.

Im home already 🥰 i got meds. Next dose is at 10.
When they druhhed me up, I kept falling asleep and barely breatjing like really slow and shallow. So my co2 lebels were super high and they kept me for mintoring longer. Bjt I forced myself to stop dying so they could let me go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom