HELP! Hungry, happy, haunted homemakers have heard!

Pick one for Sara's new dummy.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im home already 🥰 i got meds. Next dose is at 10.
When they druhhed me up, I kept falling asleep and barely breatjing like really slow and shallow. So my co2 lebels were super high and they kept me for mintoring longer. Bjt I forced myself to stop dying so they could let me go
Respiratory depression? I learn more from you all than I do my professors sometimes, lol!

Im home already 🥰 i got meds. Next dose is at 10.
When they druhhed me up, I kept falling asleep and barely breatjing like really slow and shallow. So my co2 lebels were super high and they kept me for mintoring longer. Bjt I forced myself to stop dying so they could let me go
Stay with what they have you on, unless it gets too painful, then call your doc, no matter what time it is, a service may answer, but at least you will get help

Ya I think so. Mg co2 was like 65? I don't know the units. I couldnt keep my ehss open though
I apologize if I sound too nosy. We just went through pain management, and it was drilled in our heads to watch for respiratory depression if a pt of ours was on opioids, especially if they are opioid-näive. Thanks to COVID, we cant go in the hospital yet, so you all are helping me learn! And it is comforting to know that a few things are sticking...my exams don't seem to be showing it. I'm convinced nursing school exams are made to make you feel like you know a little bit of nothing.

average co2 is 35-45 Don't worry if it's a little off, but 65 is a lot.
I am assuming your co2 was close to normal when they sent you home.
yes they had me on oxygen for a wkile until I started breathing nfomally ahain
Great, let hubby help as much as he can. Sounds like a good man.
Excellent idea to keep a paper log of when you last took which meds, so you don't take something too early or forget something.
thank you ❤️ I think I will keep it in a. Little knotenolk

I apologize if I sound too nosy. We just went through pain management, and it was drilled in our heads to watch for respiratory depression if a pt of ours was on opioids, especially if they are opioid-näive. Thanks to COVID, we cant go in the hospital yet, so you all are helping me learn! And it is comforting to know that a few things are sticking...my exams don't seem to be showing it. I'm convinced nursing school exams are made to make you feel like you know a little bit of nothing.
Not nosy at all ❤️ I've been feeking vedh lonely lately. I appreicatee the company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom