I would be very careful with you're livestock and not let them in a place where you used pesticides. Better be sure to keep the chickens and eggs healthy.What's that? A weed killer and fertilizer?
Not stupid, just a mistake.I put weed and feed on my grass thinking I can keep my hens off of it for a week.
Ditto Dat!^^^Most of the weed and feed products are granular and designed to last a while as the granules are slowly dissolved by multiple rains.
I would think that 2 good heavy rains would be enough for all the product to dissolve and there would be nothing left for the birds to pick through. Whatever broad leaf weeds had absorbed the herbicide will have died by then and would not be consumed by the birds.
Weed and feed is not a pesticide.I would be very careful with you're livestock and not let them in a place where you used pesticides. Better be sure to keep the chickens and eggs healthy.
Please tell us what ingedient you are talking about. Some pesticides take a long time dissolve and the grass / plants can get poisoned too.
My English is not so good. I got the names mixed up. But... Both herbicides and pesticides are poisons and this is why I don't use both of them : Pesticide and herbicide exposure can be potentially harmful or even fatal.There is, that would be an herbicide.....
......but a pesticide would to control pests(insects or other 'animals').