Help, I am Addicted!

jarcoo0153

Songster
9 Years
Mar 13, 2010
Levelland, Texas
My name is Jared, and I am addicted to chickens, and other species of poultry. I have heard that the first step to overcoming addiction is admitting to it, So there I'm glad that is over!
smile.png
So anyways, I have three full grown chickens, two hens and a rooster, 24 chicks, and dove. It is not enough, I am already wanting to order more chicks, because Ideal is not only running specials(25 pullets for $35), but I am thinking I can sell some chicks, starter pullets and eventually egg at the Farmer's Market and make some money. I also want ducks, and I have a friend that is going to give me some eggs! I am also thinking I am going to get two guinneas, for protection of my flock. I have two Large cotton trailer coops divided into six pens, and the full grow chickens and new chicks will fit into 4 of the 6. There is still room!
Anyways, My questions are:
Am I crazy?
Should I do this or am I over my head?
How can I overcome my addiction?

Thanks for the help!
Jared

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
resistance is futile, yes you are crazy (ssshhh so are the rest of us), you can never have too many, and this used to be the place you went for help with chicken addiction but we took over--bahhahahahaha. welcome!!!!!

Quote:
Answers to your questions?

Are you crazy? yes.

Should I do this? Why not? Try it, see if you enjoy it. If not, you can always sell your birds.

How can you overcome your addiction? You can't.

Back
Top Bottom