Help I closed egg incubator

Thank you! I believe they’re in the same age range. They were given to me to hatch and give back I don’t have any chickens. I asked if they were laid same time he said yes.

That should be fine.

When they were laid does not actually matter. What matters is when they started to develop-- if you put them in the incubator at the same time, that should be when they started to develop. So they will all be at the same time.

I had asked, because sometimes people add more eggs later, and then those later eggs will hatch later. But if yours all went in at the same time, they should all be ready to hatch around the same time, so the same treatment is good for all of them (no turning, high humidity, because they are all close to hatching.)

That should be fine.

When they were laid does not actually matter. What matters is when they started to develop-- if you put them in the incubator at the same time, that should be when they started to develop. So they will all be at the same time.

I had asked, because sometimes people add more eggs later, and then those later eggs will hatch later. But if yours all went in at the same time, they should all be ready to hatch around the same time, so the same treatment is good for all of them (no turning, high humidity, because they are all close to hatching.)
Thank you, I have 1 chick so far.

Back
Top Bottom