HELP!!!! I don't know what I have!

I never got back to everyone about the chicks! All but one ended up being boys! Lucky for me I brought them back to the stable and traded them out for a little girl and a hen who was already laying. When ginger gets done molting I'll post a pi. They were most definately EE's one lays blue eggs and the other lays blue green. Millie id the one who was a girl, though we call he snow white now. lol. The adult hen is a little white lovey girl, who is currently sick. I have a post about that in the emergency section.

They are probably EEs but they could just be mixes too... Just because they have green legs doesn't automatically make them EEs... For example you can get green legs by crossing a Dutch Bantam(slate legs) with a Japanese Bantam(yellow legs), so they very well could just be barnyard mixes... They are little cuties regardless of breed(s)
love.gif

Posted this before I read page two... could have sworn there was only one page when I started this. Anyway congrats on the id and the new girls! But we still must all remember just because green legs don't always mean EE.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom