Help! I got sucked in.

d_cat88

In the Brooder
10 Years
Mar 13, 2009
Amarillo, Texas
I was exploring the my pet chicken site(I know I shouldn't have) and I was sucked into ordering 3 slw chicks, this will bring my total to 7 with 2 suspected roos. The cuteness was just too much and then I noticed that I didn't have to order vast numbers and it went downhill from there
tongue.png
. I just got the e-mail that my new peeps will be getting here the week of the 30th!!

It is easy to get caught! i am fighting myself to stay away from the feed stores! i mean, just how many eggs can a family eat???

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!! When I need to go to the feed store, I am thinking to myself "please don't let them have chick, or God forbid.....DUCKLINGS!!!!" I am set with feed for a couple of weeks, so hopefully I will not be tempted!!!
clap.gif

Now I just have to worry about the online temptations!! THAT is hard, cause I do love eggs!!

Last edited:
If you only ordered 3, then you are safe for now! Just wait until you start placing orders that are 10 times that much!

The day will come...
smile.png

All I can say is, WELCOME TO THE CLUB....
we are a group of chickahollics.
woot.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
welcome-byc.gif

I started out with 3 birds in 2007, today...I think I am just under 60 birds and growning.

OMG, changing breeds now.....LOL

The addiction continues....but at least it is legal.

Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom