Help!!! I love my Cornish x (as a pet). How to keep them healthy?

Good news and bad news.
Due to some personal and financial issues. I will join longer he able to care for my hens. Thankfully in Houston there is a poultry sanctuary who specializes in Cornish x. They are more than happy to take them due to them being a ideal healthy weight.
So, I learned a lot and these guys are going to spend the rest of their lives at a vegan sanctuary. So, I guess it's a win-win.
Thank you all for your help!

Good news and bad news.
Due to some personal and financial issues. I will join longer he able to care for my hens. Thankfully in Houston there is a poultry sanctuary who specializes in Cornish x. They are more than happy to take them due to them being a ideal healthy weight.
So, I learned a lot and these guys are going to spend the rest of their lives at a vegan sanctuary. So, I guess it's a win-win.
Thank you all for your help!
I’m sorry that you can’t keep them. I too had a Cornish cross pullet as a pet. I’m happy that you were able to find a great home for them. Here’s a link to keeping Cornish crosses as pets: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/cornish-cross-meat-birds.476028/
Eleanor shortly before she passed away.
3AF95847-331A-49F9-BAB7-E332F8C66C3B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom